Application form together with the brochure can be obtained from the college office on a payment of Rs. 500/- by cash or by DD of Rs. 525/- in favour of the college. The last date of receiving applications will be announced by the college office.
Submission of Application Form
The filled application form together with the required documents should reach the college office. Further information regarding admission procedures is furnished in the brochure.
List of documents to be submitted along with the management application form
10th / 12th certificate in proof of date of birth (self attested copy).
Mark list of qualifying examination (self attested copy).
Caste certificate (self attested copy).
A self addressed envelope (25 x 12 cm size) with Indian postage stamps for UCP worth Rs. 7/-
1 passport size photograph
i. Applications received late will not be accepted.
ii. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
iii. Candidates should not enclose any original certificate along with the management application form.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission for both merit & management candidates
– 10th certificate in proof of date of birth (original and 2 copies).
– Mark list of qualifying examination (original and 2 copies).
– TC and conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
– Original selection memo.
– Medical fitness certificate.
– Application form provided by the college.
– Biodata form provided by the college.
– Migration certificate (for CBSE & ISE).
– 6 photographs.